Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Planning a garden plot...

Even though the snow is still knee deep, being at the garden a few days ago has me in the mood for all things gardening. So I planned out what I'm going to plant. It's a small variation on last year. More of things I loved and that grew well, but a little less variety (some things just didn't work for me). I have a 4' x 12' plot so lots of room to play. I'm going to try mixing the beans and potatoes this year as they are supposed to like each other and my beans were rather dismal last year. More carrots because it seemed like I hardly got any last year and they were one of the best tasting veggies that came out of my plot. A little more lettuce, and a little less spinach, just to change it up. And about the same amount of peas.

I don't want to jinx our chances of a nice weekend, but i have a feeling that we may be able to see grass by Easter Monday. One step closer to real spring.

Attempt #1 at 2011 Plot Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment