Monday, June 6, 2011

Here we go again...

Oh Mother Nature, what a sense of humour. Last year you throw snow at as, and we chugged on through; this year rain of biblical proportions.

I must say I was feeling a little down in the mouth having seen the lake that was created in Harvest Gardens the day before our scheduled spring planting and work sessions were scheduled. Good thing we have an amazing group of dedicated gardeners, otherwise I would have called it a couch day.

Instead I was able to meet some new people and learn a little bit more about veggies (like everyday when I go to the garden), and the best part of all I got to play in the mud. Sometimes it takes a little rain to bring you back to the good old days of jumping in puddles and making mud pies. It was a day that has energized me for the season. Below are some great pictures of everyone hard at work and play. Looking forward to greening my thumb. See you at the garden.









No comments:

Post a Comment