Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ohhh my aching back...

I think we've covered the notion of relaxing in a lawn chair while enjoying the fruits of our labour, but that requires lugging chairs down to the garden. So much hard work gardening, and weeding, and watering, and, and , and. What more work do we need?  Carrying chairs equals more work. Well we've remedied that, no more carrying chairs around. Thanks to the Devonian Gardens' recent renovation and a few volunteers' efforts (thanks to Deanna for the use of her truck, and Michael and Joanne's muscles) we were able to pick up a pair of beautiful benches for a steal. Check'em out, and better yet try them out. Solid as rocks and a perfect addition to our blossoming garden. They may look a little rough around the edges now but wait a few weeks and you'll see a magnificent transformation. Hmmm...ended up binging a little more work in the end anyway, funny how life is like that. I know a bench for my weary bones will be totally worth it in the end, I'm rather tired of sharing the grass with the mosquitoes. Besides I don't think they like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment