Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forget you snow...

I can't take it anymore. Snow, snow, snow, I can't remember a year with more snow. But maybe that will mean a really good year for soil? or some other positive way of spinning it. I myself am almost out of silver linings and all that I see on the horizon is more clouds.

I made myself  give one last effort towards staying positive, but if it snows all the way through April watch out. So yet again I turned to the computer to check out some good things to help me prep for the upcoming gardening season, staying positive. One of my favourite garden type things is water conservation. Not a day goes by in the summer when I don't make a remark to someone about the water level of Nose Creek, or the Harvest Hills drainage pond, or how dry the grass is. Most just smile and wave...goodbye. I think it must be my delivery. If you are interested I found a neat little clip on You Tube that has me mighty eager to hook up my 3 barrel home system. Check it out below.


And for those hardcore gardeners, or those like me that have let their holiday goodies build up into a warm protective layer of flab I found a clip on exercises for gardeners. Not that I'm going to do them, but maybe some one else will and can motivate me through shame. It's probably a good idea to limber up. Last years big garden build left me stiff for a few days. But it might have been the frostbite?


Anyways, have fun with both clips. Looking forward to green.

No comments:

Post a Comment