Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garden party fever...

I can feel it coming on, and I'm not talking about hay fever. The garden is a buzz with the upcoming party. Inspired by our first ever harvest season it's time for all the gardeners and volunteers to celebrate. And what better way than with a potluck, they make my belly sing. Whenever there's a potluck it's like everyone is sharing something special about them self. Sometimes it's one of those secret family recipes whispering from the past, other times it's that crazy sweet tooth that just can't be satiated; or if you're like me you'll comb the world over (that means the Internet) to find the easiest yet tastiest recipe around. Whatever your recipe, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone together, and hearing your best garden stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment